Bar Louie's Venue West Palm Beach Florida Clematis Street

What's up everybody! I have another post to share from this weekend for you. I performed at Clematis Street downtown West Palm Beach. This was for a holiday staff party and overall was very cool. Bar Louie's is a lounge / bar / restaurant on the southeast corner of clematis just before the end of the road. Right by the water fountains on the right side you will see the sign. It's a 2 story bar and restaurant downstairs and lounge on the 2nd floor. I was already prepared for the craziness of parking my vehicle downtown. Especially being a mobile DJ you have to have lot's of extra time unloading and setting up. But it worked out nicely, I pulled up outside and  took everything up the service elevator. They have a corner in the middle of the room upstairs where the DJs and entertainers are and then right in front can be the dance floor. 

They have a lounge area off to the left side and on the right side are high tops and tables. I would say it comfortably it can hold about 60-75 people; eating, dancing, mingling. Restrooms are up there as well. It has a laid back, business like, social atmosphere for a wide variety of ages. The staff was very friendly and helpful! That's always a plus because I have been to venues where I was unsure where to go and nobody seemed to know what was going on. But Bar Louie's staff showed me where to be and helped me find my way. Keep in mind that it's not a quiet venue as it is downtown Clematis Palm Beach. I would say that you can have a staff party for ages in 20s to 50s and 60s and it definitely has the club party atmosphere but not over the top.

                  Questions or comments feel free to leave them for me! Great for holiday parties, birthdays, get togethers and medium size functions.

Billman - Billman DJs

www.djbillman.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clubhouse party wedding venue rentals Community clubhouses

Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House Restaurant Jensen Beach Stuart Florida Wedding Anniversary Party Venue

Addison Village Club Viera Melbourne Florida Clubhouse Community Party Wedding